Technical drawing software (looks like AutoCAD). Very complete, light and fast version of GstarCAD. You can use dynamic blocks, but you cannot change their behavior. You need GstarCAD Professional for the dynamic block editor and most 3D functions.
- Supports Open DWG and AutoCAD libraries (blocks, shapes, fonts, shading and line types)
- Suitable for Windows 10 and 8.1 (32 and 64 bits)
- Including 1 year help desk, web support and minor updates
- Security by license code with fast online activation
- License easily moved to other Windows computer
- Supports OpenDWG format (all DWG formats up to and including AutoCAD 2021)
- Quick dimension, properties menu, layouts
- NO dynamic block editor
- NO advanced 3D functions (see explanation)
- Permanent license without annual costs
Price for installation on one computer for one person.