Revu 21 is an independent program for viewing and comparing PDF files and adding markups, compliant to the ISO-standard for Open PDF. Creates high quality PDF files from AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate or SolidWorks with one push of a button. Includes redaction, OCR text recognition, scripts and batch tools. Supports real time linking of your PDF measurement data, like quantity totals, with cells in Excel spreadsheets.
- Complies with the ISO standard for Open PDF.
- Suitable for Windows 11, and 10, 64 bits. More ...
- Temporary right of use, incl. helpdesk, web support, updates and cloud storage.
- License via personal account in the cloud, so not computer-bound.
- Single Sign On, Microsoft Azure AD compatible (currently only from 100 users).
- Through Bluebeam Cloud limited online functionality through the browser, Android and iOS.
- Available in 3 levels: Basics (no Cloud), Core and Complete plans.
- Collaborate online by invitation via check-in/out.
- Organize, cut, clean, repair or merge PDF files.
- Anonymize, digitally sign and manage and place stamps.
- Make scanned PDFs searchable via OCR text recognition.
- Add photos in the PDF, e.g. for inspection work.
- Convert from pdf tables to excel.
- Universal printer driver to generate PDFs from any Windows program.
- Special toolbar for MS Outlook, Word, Excel and AutoCAD LT.
- Basic functions for length and area determination in PDF drawings.
Core includes, among other things:
- Special toolbar for AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks, among others.
- Compare and superimpose documents.
- Length and area determination, linked to eg Excel via CSV or XML.
- Create 3D PDFs from IFC, U3D, CAD and BIM programs.
- Create and measure cross-sections from 3D PDFs.
- Create smart PDFs from Revit so that notes and symbols know the space number.
Complete contains all conceivable functionality, but in particular:
- All conceivable measurement functions, such as angles, volumes, Dynamic Fill.
- Own formulas in extra columns.
- Real-time Excel Quantity Link.
- Powerful batch processes and scripting capabilities.
The following also applies to all levels:
- Extensively configurable, also for different groups of users.
- Duration 1 year. Subsequently tacit renewal every 1 year.
- 3 months notice period (in writing or by confirmed email).
Price per user per year.
|‘Bluebeam‘, ‘Bluebeam Revu‘ and ‘Studio‘ are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc. under license.|