Independent program for viewing and comparing pdf files and adding markups, compliant to the ISO-standard for Open PDF. Creates high quality pdf files from AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate or SolidWorks with one push of a button. Includes redaction, OCR text recognition, scripts and batch tools. Supports real time linking of your PDF measurement data, like quantity totals, with cells in Excel spreadsheets.
- Supports Windows 10 and 8.1 (both 32 and 64 bits). See also System Requirements
- Included: 1 year of helpdesk, web support and minor updates
- Protected by a license code, computer-bound, easy to move license
- Also for length and area measurements in pdf drawings, linked to e.g. Excel.
- Universal printer driver to generate PDFs from any Windows program.
- Special toolbar for MS Outlook, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks, etc.
- Live-link with Excel, batch Sign & Seal, generates empty text boxes for preparing forms to be filled later.
- Can be easily configured for network environments including CAD and large format documents, like technical drawings.
- Settings to meet any situation, also for groups of different users.
Optional maintenance contract for Bluebeam® Revu® eXtreme®.
- Subscription to software updates without extra costs.
- At a later purchase the past months will be charged on top of the full year.
- Duration 1 year. Followed yearly by an automatic renewal of 1 year.
- 3 month cancellation term (by mail or confirmed email).
Also available as a rented cloud license, counting concurrent users.
|‘Bluebeam‘, ‘Bluebeam Revu‘, ‘eXtreme‘ and ‘Studio‘ are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc.|